- Lead the pan India business for distribution of wealth products
- Complete P&L responsibility
About Our Client
Client is a leading broking setup in the country.
- Responsible for overall business and P&L for Private Client Group
- Meeting revenue targets at product level as assigned by the organization and ensuring high level of productivity for the entire team and the country
- Should be proficient with knowledge of capital markets as well as third party products such as MF, PMS, Insurance etc. (mechanics, commercial structures etc.)
- Responsible for hiring and retaining relevant talent pan India
- Building learning and knowledge best practices. Educating and hand-holding frontline staff in understanding market fundamentals and product positioning.
- Active interaction with product manufacturers and other stakeholders in order to track local market dynamics.
- Successful working relationships with relevant internal departments such as branch channel, internal compliance, legal, product and marketing.
The Successful Applicant
- Post graduate with minimum 18-25 yrs exp
- Leadership experience of wealth management is a must
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills
What's on Offer
- Leadership pan India role
- Opportunity to work with a leading financial services organization in India