Ethics & Compliance Officer
Global Role - compliance & ethics
Global MNC with presence in 45+ countries
About Our Client
A global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries.
- To keep abreast of all relevant laws affecting activities and the Code of Conduct and ensure that all employees are aware of such laws.
- To provide expertise globally on Trading Compliance matters, including market regulations, reporting requirements and trade sanctions.
- To act as an adviser to all business managers on any Ethics and Compliance matters - including the managers of newly acquired businesses.
- To act as an adviser to all employees on Code- related matters
- To supervise internal inquiries and investigations dealing with ethics and business conduct matters
- To report to the Global Head of Compliance on all Compliance issues, whether they arise from new businesses, new regulations, or queries from employees
- Visit countries in the portfolio, on a risk basis, to provide local support and assess the maturity of the Ethics and Compliance programme on the ground.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years+ experience in Corporate Compliance in a global company
- Strong analytic /problem solving/ decision making skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, influencing and negotiation skills
- Resilient and determined; focused on results
- Willingness to travel required (50%)
- Strong interpersonal & influencing skills
- Ability to deliver results
- Eye for detail
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to lead compliance initiatives for Asia, Middle East & Africa
- Opportunity to work with a global MNC