Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Lead - Financial Services
About Our Client
Our client is a leading UK headquartered financial services institution with presence across the globe. They are looking at hiring a seasoned professional to manage and grow their Enterprise Risk Management function based in Mumbai.
Reporting into the Head of ERM, you would be responsible for leading a team while managing enterprise and operational risk along with risk management policy framework development and attestation.
The ERM function covers enterprise risk roles focused on the infrastructure required across the organization to support sound risk management practices as well as two areas of expertise - Risk Management Policy framework development and attestation; Risk reporting.
Some of your key responsibilities shall be to:
- Support the development, implementation and embedding of the policy framework
- Aligning the Group Policies, Operating Standards, UK&E policies and business standards while ensuring consistency with the group's risk appetite, and its obligations under applicable regulatory frameworks (including those of the PRA and FCA)
- Assess the effectiveness of the controls in place to implement the policies through the annual attestation, Risk review, monitoring, deep dives or thematic reviews and ensure appropriate coverage of the Group in the annual policy attestation, reporting on the status to the Head of Enterprise Risk
- Manage the implementation of changes to Group policies, working with Risk function and the Business Areas to ensure the effective implementation of the changes, providing second line of defense oversight
The Successful Applicant
As a succesful applicant, you should have:
- 11+ years of experience in the risk management domain with extensive exposure to Enterprise Risk Management
- Exposure of working in the risk/audit function within a financial institution with solid focus on internal controls, risk framework, policies and operational risk along with understanding of BASEL/ICAAP/Solvency
- Demonstrable track record of writing policies, ensuring effectiveness of the policies and corresponding implementation
- Detailed knowledge of business risk and control frameworks and how these map to evolving regulatory requirements
- Good understanding of regulatory, compliance environments and regulated marketplace and position of Prudential within that market
- Good knowledge of Insurance products, systems and distribution methods
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the leading global firm. They provide excellent career path and a high level of internal mobility (locally as well as internationally) for the successful employees. Besides our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with constant challenges opportunities. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a highly competitive package