Engineering Manager | Leading HealthTech | 8+ Yrs. Min.
Work with one of the market leaders in the HealthTech space
Be an integral part of one of the fastest growing product companies in India
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leaders in the HealthTech space in India and has raised over $16M in funding. It is currently focused on building and maintaining scalable applications to serve the wide Indian market and make health care accessible and affordable.
- Architecture, design and development of high performance software applications and software platforms
- Identifying technology trends implement and execute cutting edge technology to create a high scalable and high performance platform.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritising development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all web-based services.
- Shall be responsible for redesigning existing systems.
- Conduct code reviews and specification conformance testing as defined by the selected software development methodology.
- Building, developing and grooming of engineering talent and teams.
- Responsible for product development, website platform evolution and scaling, and engineering support.
- Using data and building analytic models to improve standards, processes, and policies for corporate wide infrastructure and service operations.
- Come up with innovative solutions to scale the system.
The Successful Applicant
- B.Tech/BE Graduate from a Tier 1 Engineering College
- Overall Experience: 8 to 13 Years in a team lead role
- Strong experience in Java, .NET, NodeJS
- Experience in creating distributed and highly available applications.
- Experience in designing and optimising highly scalable server side applications
- Experience in designing SOA based applications.
- Must have experience with database-driven web technologies to work on high volume, high- availability, large-scale public facing websites.
Good to Have:
- Experience in Magneto is desirable
- Experience in various protocols like SOAP, REST etc.
- Familiar with more than one software development methodology.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work in a rapidly growing product organisation and manage development of a diverse product portfolio. Balance business requirements and constraints to build scalable applications and enhance customer experience on the platform.