Engine Testing engineer
Become Part of a Global MNC that is rapidly expanding in India
Extensive Travel across
About Our Client
Our client is a chemicals and sustainable technologies Global MNC. manufacture catalysts for light and heavy duty vehicles and stationary exhaust emission control and is a supplier of catalytic systems, including Continuously Regenerating Trap (CRT) systems for controlling heavy duty diesel vehicle pollution.
* Make the testing schedule and to request & arrange each schedule to testing sites.
* Manage the test schedule for the supporting testing facilities (oversea, 3rd party), ensuring the schedule will meet customer and business deadlines and requirements.
* Track all of schedule and also monitoring customer's changed need.
* Suggest amendments to the testing schedule in response to unexpected events or changed customer needs, communicating changes to relevant parties as required.
* Communicate testing delays due to servicing and breakdowns to relevant internal customers.
* Track each test result, review test result and to manage the storage of test data.
* Provide support to junior members of the team to ensure analysis, interpretation and actions taken regarding the outcomes of test data are appropriate.
* Feedback testing results and anomalies to submitter, answering queries and responding to further requests as required.
* Manage weekly working schedule with Maintenance technician
* Manage yearly and monthly maintenance plan and track & update every month.
* Manage the stock of maintenance, and track & update regularly
* Ensure preventative maintenance checks on testing equipment are carried out and ensure servicing and calibration of equipment is completed.
* Liaise with the internal maintenance team and external suppliers to ensure servicing and calibrations are completed in a timely manner with minimal disruption to the facility.
* Investigate whether any equipment breakdowns could have been prevented with maintenance; learn from issues that arise and communicate issues to others.
* Ensure all equipment calibrations are completed and service records are signed off.
* Regularly check records of internal calibrations, follow up with relevant team members to ensure these are completed.
* Organise external calibration of equipment, ensuring downtime is minimised.
The Successful Applicant
*Mechanical or Automobile Engineering (From Reputed Institutes, with 1st Division )
*12 Year Industrial Experience (Preference from Automotive Domain)
* In Testing of Engine, Exhaust Systems for Passenger Vehicles
*Experience of EURO6 regulation experience (with 1~2 Years experience )
What's on Offer
-Competitive pay package
-Work life Balance