EHS Head - Global FMCG Conglomerate
Lead the EHS function for a global FMCG conglomerate
Liaise extensively with senior stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG conglomerate with a significant presence in the India market. They are widely considered to be pioneers in the space that they operate in and are always at the forefront of developing and launching innovative products. Over the years, they have established a strong production presence in India with a focus towards sustainability, and are looking at further strengthening their presence across the country. Currently, they are looking at recruiting a EHS Head, based out of the corporate office in Gurgaon.
Reporting to the Regional EHS Director, you will be responsible for -
- Developing and implementing the corporate EHS Strategy for the company
- To carry out regular EHS audits at plants across India as well as the external supplier locations
- Leading various projects across the value chain, thereby ensuring compliance to the company EHS strategy
- Leading a team of experienced professionals and being accountable for the capability building for the EHS team
- To be responsible for Crisis management & Emergency response plan for all the manufacturing sites Pan India
The Successful Applicant
You will be a graduate/ post- graduate in Industrial safety or Environment management having more than 15 years of experience in Environment, Health and Safety roles across industry. The client is looking for someone with excellent communication/interpersonal skills- thereby driving business results and training and developing the team.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to work with a major global conglomerate.