- Practice lead posiiton
- Lead a large team supporting global clients
About Our Client
Our client is a leading consultancy / professional services organization with the team in India supporting ERP implementations and solutions across global clients.
- Lead Oracle functional practice as per plan and agreed KPIs measured to define metrics and processes
- Work with global leaders to align Oracle growth strategy
- Manage all aspects of pre-sales, solution and delivery
- Manage and deliver large scale implementation / transformation programs
- Work with global Oracle alliance team, drive go to market (GTM) strategy, build internal Oracle competencies, and build thought leadership to sustain the business growth
- Proactively build and grow a team culture that focuses on successful and persistent client relationships
- Should be able to identify and mitigate practice / project / program risks
- Should be capable of mentoring in building teams and enhance technical & functional skills for the team.
The Successful Applicant
- B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MBA / CA, should be from Tier 1 organization
- Overall IT experience of 20+ years with relevant experience in Oracle for over 15 years
- Candidate should have the ability to perform in a dynamically changing environment
- Should have experience in leading and incubating the Oracle practice
- Should have managed span of 300+ people
- Demonstrated hands on experience in end to end implementations, program/project management and delivery of large-scale global Oracle engagements with on-site and offshore focus is a must.
What's on Offer
A key position which will be instrumental in growing the practice by 3X in the next 3 - 4 years.