EA / Business Analyst to MD (Financial Services)
Work closely with senior management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading UK based Financial Services organization with a large Shared Service setup in India. They are currently looking to hire a seasoned professional as an EA (Business Analyst) to MD.
Reporting directly into the MD & working closely with other senior management, you will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic planning support to the MD to drive business initiatives.
- Developing and driving long-term, short-term strategy, and set-priorities of business segments.
- Preparing Annual Operating Plan for all business segments and track performance vis-a-vis targets.
- Driving Process Excellence and identify projects for continuous improvement.
- Developing and enforcing governance framework for customers and business partners.
- Competitive assessment and benchmarking to ensure incremental market share
The Successful Applicant
- You are an MBA- Regular from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 college, with experience of working in a similar role for at least 8 years.
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical skills allowing interpretation of a range of data sources, Mi input from both qualitative & quantitative sources.
- Ability to analyse local and global market / industry trends to identify emerging business needs and opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence, drive and motivate agendas and teams outside direct reporting lines.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to prioritize, work in tight deadlines and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with the MD in the Multinational setup.