- Save Job
- Email Job
- Lead the E-commerce Marketing mandate
- Associated with a Global MNC
About Our Client
The client is a leading Fortune 500 MNC with their presence in both consumer and professional realms. Within their product categories, they have a dominant market share globally and across the country
- Responsible for planning and executing campaigns on e-commerce to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Liaison with Brand and KAM team on business requirements and take lead on campaign management across marketplaces
- Develop and cross functionally (marketing, supply chain and finance) execute comprehensive online sales and e-commerce business development plans
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with demonstrated entrepreneurial initiative, as well as able to work in a cross-functional environment
- Build strong relationships with e-commerce partners
- Monitor campaign performances, prepare, analyze & publish e-commerce dashboard with key insights.
- Plan and lead campaigns for product launches on e-commerce in collaboration with the marketing team
- Providing analysis and strategies for improving the sales performance, track media KPIs and A&P management
- Gain market intelligence and competitive landscape mapping to identify emerging trends and opportunities
- Close partner and agency agreements and onboarding initiatives
- Experience in Amazon, Flipkart PLAs and PPC tools, experience with other marketplaces is a plus
The Successful Applicant
- Educational Qualification (Desired): MBA/Postgraduate degree in Marketing/Digital marketing
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in handling FMCG category / has worked in a performance marketing agency
- Competencies - Analytical ability, execution excellence, accountability of business results, display growth mindset.
- Agility and attention to details. Able to multi-task, cope up with the dynamics of business.
- Strong MS excel skills - should be able to independently do data analysis, arrive at insights and hypothesize.
What's on Offer
The candidate will be leading strategic functions in the organization. Associating with a leading FMCG firm provides tremendous opportunity for growth within the organization.
- Sub Sector
- Digital, Online & Social Media
- What is your area of specialisation?
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Mumbai City
- Job Type
- Job Reference