Director/Head - FP&A
Exciting opportunity to be a part of the one of the largest organisations
A role which will require liaising with global stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading organisations serving individuals, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing and asset management products and services.
- You will be an active member of the leadership team from Finance standpoint. As a Leader you will be responsible to provide leadership to the global team.
- You will be responsible to manage FP&A global policies and the function from strategy to execution.
- Responsibility for designing, developing and delivering FP&A strategies supporting the overall plans.
- You will also be responsible for leading a team, and will be involved in the hiring/recruiting processes.
- Required to establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders from different geographies.
The Successful Applicant
- CA or MBA from a finance background
- Strong knowledge of Finance
- 17+ years of experience in managing global operations with ideally 10 years of experience in leading FP&A function
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage teams
- Ready to travel
- Excellent personal and interpersonal qualities
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the largest Organisations with a major focus in leading the Financial Planning & Analysis function and in coordinating with the external stakeholders.