Director Technology Risk & Control
Work with large teams and global stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational financial services organization headquartered in UK. It deals in investments, banking, wealth management, etc.
The client is currently looking to hire for the role of Director Technology, Risk & Control based out of Pune.
- Leading and managing the Technology global Services function covering Service Strategy and delivery of Global Services.
- Advising on technology risk identification / assessment / mitigation and response and risk reporting across the relevant transaction cycles within the organization to operate within risk appetite and in compliance with Control Framework.
- Making sure that the Technology Operational Risk metrics, assessments, and reporting are backed by correct data and that effective risk management is demonstrated
- Communicate business risks to stakeholders, undertaking and managing risk & control assessments and presentation at the top level. Also, conducting meeting including them RTB, Audit, CCO teams, etc.
- Lead the Risk and Control team in Asia
- Managing the Regional stakeholders
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on all aspects of technology Risk
- Accountable for managing the financial cost
- Providing support to both Internal and External Audits
- Establishing and maintaining an effective risk culture
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Maths or computer Science preferred
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in BFSI industry with strong experience in Risk Management & Operations
- Experience in Software development of transactional and analysis/reporting
- Experience in coordinating IT efforts during Internal/External audit and regulatory reviews
- Experience in leveraging IT risk frameworks such as COBIT5, COSO, NIST
- 10+ years of experience in Risk and Control Self Assessments, Technology Consultant Self-Assessment, Audit, Assurance
- Project Management experience and certified in CIS/CISSP/PMP/CRISC would be preferred
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with the best in the industry
- Market standard remuneration for the perfect candidate