- A growing player in the new-age sustainable packaging solutions market
- Chance to lead sales function of a florishing organization
About Our Client
The client is a thriving player in the sustainable packaging industry. With its innovative solutions, the organisation aims at providing Eco-friendly alternatives to single -use plastic
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals
- Develop new markets to achieve growth and penetration targets
- Identifying the key strategic challenges to generate leads and develop the engagement of our key accounts
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders, CRO, and upper management, for use in organisational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, on-boarding, activation, and expansion
- Evangelise the product and personally help close largest deals
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Engineering, Product and Marketing
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
The Successful Applicant
- 10-15 years of sales experience
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
What's on Offer
Chance to spearhead the business of a thriving organisation by achieving sales, increasing market share and contributing towards a sustainable future