Director Sales and Marketing
Opportunity to work with a market leader in the industry
Strategic and operational driver of profitability
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational firm in the auto components manufacturing space. Supplying to some of the most well known OEMs in the country as well as abroad, our client is looking at building up on their top line & bottom line in the coming years in India.
Reporting to the Managing Director (MD) of the company , you will be responsible for-
- Be responsible for implementing sales strategy and achieving company short term and long term targets, especially by maximizing sales opportunities in the following aspects: Retail Finance/ Commercial Finance/ Insurance/ Other future product lines
- Driving the strategic development of sales & marketing functions, providing a vision and framework to enable continuous improvement and responding to market and industry developments and changes.
- Managing and developing the communication interface between sales & marketing functions and other key internal/external functions.
- Provide the strategic direction for effective marketing and retention activities across the business lines in order to generate business growth through conquest and existing customers.
- Build strong relationships with National Sales Company (NSC) in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Dealer Development and Customer so as to influence decision making on key sales and marketing programs
- Proposes operational / business process improvements for own and other functions to achieve internal process & cost efficiency
- Build relations with other captive finance companies to enhance market intelligence.
- Build relationships with dealers to meet the objectives of retail and wholesale finance.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a MBA (tier 1 B-schools only) with a proven track record of leading the sales function of a sizeable automotive components firm / OEM. You will have between 10 to 20 years of post qualification experience, a majority of which comes in from the automotive industry. In addition to this, you will have strong exposure of improving sales, identifying & evaluating opportunities for the firm to grow as well. Candidates from multinationals will be prefered.
What's on Offer
Ideal opportunity for senior sales professionals to further their career by taking charge of the sales and marketing function of a growing firm. This role is a senior management role and the retail finance team, commercial finance team, insurance team and the sales and marketing team will report to him.