Opportunity to lead the Risk Analytics practice with a Global Consulting firm
Excellent growth Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client has capabilities rooted in deep strategy, technology, operations, and industry experience. Their approach to client service is based on objectivity, collaboration, and an unwavering commitment to their clients' best interests. they serve Global 2000 clients in industries such as consumer packaged goods, financial services, logistics, manufacturing, retail and distribution, telecommunications, healthcare, insurance, and public sector organizations.
As a Director- Risk Analytics, you will:
- Lead the practice, formulate strategies, develop new business in market
- Mentor and coach junior team members.
- Set priorities and manage projects of medium to large scope; identify roadblocks and work to resolve them.
- Review project variances against deliverables; negotiate necessary changes without committing to the impossible, and engage in direct dialogue with client to achieve agreement on project outcomes.
- Adapt to changing environments, resources, and project demands.
- Determine appropriate model report format for communication with clients.
- Responsibility for management of financials
- Helping to grow and develop the team through hands on training and coaching
- Participate in authoring white papers, proposals and publications.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate for the Director- Risk Analytics role, you should:
- BS degree in statistics, engineering, mathematics, computer science, physics, operations research field (MS preferred)
- Significant hands-on experience conducting and leading medium/large predictive analytics engagements, exploratory data analysis, data management and data preparation.
- Experience in financial industry (Risk Analytics) and overall experinec of 12-15 years strongly preferred
- Strong communication, presentation and client facing skill sets
- Proven capabilities in people management and leadership
- Poven credentials as a recognized thought leader through memberships of key relevant associations, speaking opportunities at relevant conferences and events, and contribution to key publications.
- Proven thought-leader level abilities to leverage industry standards and leading practices to assess, advise, design, and implement enterprise data management capabilities for a global network of professional services consulting services firms
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with Global 2000 clients across the globe with a group of world class Professionals