Director - Quality & EHS (Renewable Energy Giant)
Lead the Quality and EHS team for a renewable energy giant
Liaise extensively with international stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is one of the foremost names in the renewable energy space in India. Over the years, they have always been at the forefront of introducing new and innovative trends in the renewable energy space. They have been rapidly expanding their footprint across the country, and are looking at growing further. Currently, they are looking to hire a Director Quality & EHS, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the VP, you will be responsible for -
- Ensure quality compliance - at project commissioning and post commissioning stage.
- Leading and implementing the EHS initiatives for the company.
- Conducting requisite investor due diligence on ESIA requirements.
- Generating reports, and sharing them with respective business leaders.
- Leading quality and EHS teams across the country.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a BE/BTech Electrical + Diploma in Industrial Safety, with around 20 years of experience. Prior experience of working in the Renewable Energy (ideally Solar) space is a must. The client is looking for someone with excellent communication/interpersonal skills, and the ability to lead large teams.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to liaise extensively with senior stakeholders.