Director-Quality and HSE
Only candidates with Green Belt/Black Belt certifications should apply
Only candidates who are Chemical/Mechanical Engineers should apply
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European Oil and Gas Engineering MNC and have been present in the subcontinent for more than a decade. They are looking for a Director-Quality and HSE to be based out of Mumbai
Reporting into the COO, you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring that the QHSE management system is established, implemented and maintained (Lean, 5S, Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement) within the organization, in accordance with the regulations, the standards in force and the standards approved by the Management.
* Implementing and driving the culture of Employee health and safety at all site locations and across the organization.
* QHSE budgeting, and meeting all QHSE goals set by the Group Company, Regulatory certifications and renewals.
* Ensuring implementation of Continuous Improvement on major sites and major subcontractors and Guaranteeing and reporting to the Management, the operating efficiency of the QA & OHS management system.
* Establishing preparing and implementing the internal and external audit plan, managing the updating of documents, manuals, procedures and instructions.
* Preparing the communication and ensuring the necessary analysis following an accident and ensuring the implementation of the corrective actions.
* Ensure the processing of all remarks and non-compliance reported during audits and that the feedback is considered and a corrective action plan in developed and then ensuring timely resolution of findings.
* Identifying and ensuring that all legal requirements and other requirements of the company are considered and relevant information (compliance status) is reported to management.
* Ensure, within the framework of the projects, that the QA & OHS organization has been well implemented by the project manager.
* Organizing and conducting QHSE training and overseeing, motivating, mentoring and evaluating Quality Department's employees' performance.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate will come with at least 15 years' of total experience and 10-12 years' of relevant experience. You are either a mechanical/chemical engineer with a green belt/black belt certification. You should also have Safety Certifications such as NEBOSH, OHSAS etc. You should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You should have a results driven and collaborative approach towards achieving success. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with an International player that offers great prospects and competitive pay besides a healthy work life balance.
Directing Quality, Continuous improvement and HSE across the workshops and client locations
Work closely with the COO to drive the overall QHSE Strategy