Director Operations (Pharma)
Heading Pan India Operations (Manufacturing) for all plants
Based out of corporate HQ
About Our Client
Our client is a major Pharmaceutical manufacturer, and one of the most recognisable names in the industry. While being an international firm, they have a strong presence in the Indian Market, and are considered leaders in their industry. Currently, they are looking at recruiting a Head of Operations (Manufacturing), based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the Chief Supply Chain Officer, your key responsibilities will be:
- Being responsible and accountable for all Operations at the client's manufacturing facilities in India
- Ensuring effective implementation of QMS at multiple sites
- Coordinating with various functions like Formulation & Development, Purchase, QC/QA, Packaging & development etc.
- Providing Leadership and leading continual improvement in production.
- Organizing Training sessions for adopting industry best practices to optimize ongoing manufacturing methods and processes.
- Preparing annual CapEx and OpEx budgets.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- 15-20 years of experience in operations/manufacturing roles
- Majority work experience should be in the Pharmaceuticals space
- Prior experience of managing operations for facilities in multiple locations is a must.
- You should have a BE/B.Tech/B.Pharma degree. Additional Master's Degree in Engineering/Sciences/Management is a plus.
- The client is looking for someone with excellent technical skills, and the ability to lead large teams - thereby driving business results. You will possess excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a great brand to be associated with, and would definitely add to your profile. Moreover, their production facility falls within Delhi NCR hence minimal relative travel associated. Along with this, our client is ready to offer an appropriate compensation.