Director Network Partnerships- Leading Payment Company
P&L responsibility of the card business in the Saes team
Opportunity to work in a challenging environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading provider in the payment business and has direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities
Reporting to the Global Head, you will be responsible for-
* Alignment with internal teams for opportunity assessment and deal signing, implementation of new partnerships and products.
* Liaising with support groups within external partner organizations and as well as within Teams to facilitate implementation
* The position is also directly responsible for meeting planned billings volume numbers of assigned partnerships and building long term relationships with key stake holders.
* The role requires interaction across a spectrum of banks across the region and hence previous experience of skill sets required for such engagement will be considered key.
* The role requires extensive financial negotiations with bank partners and previous experience on partner negotiations will be a required skill.
* The incumbent will be required to contribute to plans and implement to support business growth. Provide thought leadership on deals, partnerships, new capabilities
* Driving the plan numbers and partner share from assigned partners through existing and new products
The Successful Applicant
- Looking for candidates from Tier1 colleges with atleast 10 + years of applicable experience on issuing or acquisition side of payments business
- Experience negotiating complex agreements and managing external partner relationships
- Outstanding influence management, relationship and communication skills
What's on Offer