Director IT, Pharmaceutical
Opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical brand
Leadership Opportunity to handle global teams
About Our Client
Our client is a billion dollar US based pharmaceutical organisation. It has a diversified portfolio and operates into agro chemicals, pharmaceutical manufacturing, animal health and cosmetics.
With its global presence, the organisation is looking to hire for the position of Head of Information Technology.
- This position will be a part of the management team and will form the IT road-maps and strategies ensuring that these are in line with the business strategy.
- Responsible for all the aspects of IT including IT infrastructure, application development, information security and IT operations.
- Leading, mentoring, coaching the leads of various teams like infrastructure, application development, security, ERP.
- Plan, design and execute the digital strategy and path for the organisation and bring efficiencies.
- Improve & drive ERP/SAP application projects from IT and also facilitate project implementation by proper coordination between users, vendors etc.
The Successful Applicant
- BTech / MBA (Ideal) with 15+ years of experience in IT within a Pharmaceutical organisation
- Experience in implementing ERP/SAP.
- Digital transformation experience or have worked on different new age technologies such as AI, BI, ML, IoT, etc.
- Strong leadership experience with some experience in handling global teams
What's on Offer
Leadership position with a leading global pharmaceutical organisation.