Director Internal Audit- Retail
Senior level role working closely with the top team
Opportunity to work with a leading listed fast-growing bank
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading listed banks in India, and one of the faster growing banks in its peer group.
- Develop risk-based annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature, and timing of audit activities for Retail Banking
- Design Internal Audit Risk Control Test metrics for out the audits.
- Lead and assist team of auditors in conducting audit reviews.
- Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures for Retail Business
- Identify key areas of risk within the Retail business and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to senior management
- Prepare audit reports in line with the approved audit plan
- Ensure the timely implementation of management actions recommended in the audit reports
- Provide the Audit Committee of the Board and the senior management with an opinion on the adequacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of the internal controls in the bank
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant experience of 10-15 years in Banking Industry or Big 4 of conducting Internal Audit of Retail Business
- Knowledge of Assets and Liabilities business of Retail Banking
- Strong Analytical and Interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a fast-growing business at a leadership level
- Best in class compensation and bonus