Director -- Insurance Advisory Practice
Be part of an Industry leading practice
Liaise with senior management team directly
About Our Client
Our client is a European Big 4 Consulting firm and is a leader in transaction and advisory services with presence across the globe.
The individual will be primarily responsible for growing the Insurance vertical within Financial Services practice, through extensive Business Development activities along with leading delivery on advisory engagements. In addition, he / she may also be involved with pursuits and engagements involving other Banking clients. Further, the individual would be expected to bring the best of the Firm to clients he / she will be dealing with, by ensuring the right service lines across the Firm are suitably engaged client to address key client issues.
The individual would work with practice leadership to build a road map for the Insurance segment for the Business Advisory Services practice and Advisory as a whole, along with objective performance metrics in the form of target revenues and profit margins. He / she would be expected to lead execution of the above road map by engaging in the following critical activities:
- Developing a set of target Insurance clients with a view to building a sustainable pipeline of critical mass
- Leading opportunity identification and proposal development to ensure conversion of opportunities into sold engagements
- Leading engagement teams to deliver projects at clients with a view to ensuring value realisation for both clients and the Firm
- Focus on developing a keen understanding of industry issues with a view to building solutions with high potential demand
- Ensuring deep relationships with clients based on value delivered and measured by key metrics such as repeat business, breadth of Firm's services offered to the client and extent of C-suite relationships at the client
- Raising the visibility of the Practice and the Firm within the Insurance industry in India by ensuring regular involvement in Thought Leadership development, participation / facilitation of industry events etc.
- Leveraging the Firm's global network to expose clients to relevant leading practices across the globe
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree and MBA from a premier B school with 10 plus years of experience
- Keen understanding of industry issues faced by Insurance's in general , through experience in providing advisory services to Insurance and Banking clients. A combination of industry and consulting experience would be ideal
- Demonstrated ability and experience engaging CXO level executives across all functions of a customer's enterprise and leveraging market networks to grow the practice
- Demonstrated leadership experience in mentoring, grooming and motivating teams with a view to attaining practice goals
- In-depth understanding of the advisory engagement life cycle, ranging from opportunity identification to proposal development, engagement delivery, financial management and closure
- Demonstrated managerial skills with the ability to deliver results with large-scale, cross-functional teams.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to be part of an Industry leading insurance advisory practice, with a big 4 consulting firm.