Director - Information & Cyber Risk Management
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading MNC Bank with a captive setup in Pune supporting Global Technology operations for the bank. With expanding operations they are currently looking to hire a seasoned professional as the Technology Risk Lead. This individual will incept, direct and deliver all Technology Risk activities within the Pune setup across the Bank.
Reporting to the Group Head of Information & Cyber Risk Management, the Technology Risk Lead will incept, direct and deliver all Technology Risk activities across the Bank's entities.
Key responsibilities of the role will include :
- Technology Risk & Control Self Assessments (RCSA) activities in compliance with Tech Risk and Group policy.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Design and implementation of the Technology Risk operating strategy.
- Member of the Group Technology Risk senior management team, working with other risk partners across the Group to leverage best practise, and drive continual improvement within the risk agenda.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant professional qualification (CISSP, ITIL, CISA preferred) with 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Outstanding ability to assess, quantify, effectively communicate and gain buy-in to risk management by Senior Technology management.
- A full and comprehensive understanding of risks mitigation techniques within a Technology environment.
- Relationship building/maintenance skills across all levels of Technology Management and teams.
- Excellent negotiation skills and demonstrable experience using these skills with with key Risk partners (Regulatory bodies, Internal Audit, External Audit, ORM, IRM etc).
- Excellent understanding of relevant and up-to-date technical knowledge, applications and techniques.
- Strong knowledge of key issues regarding IT Security and Information Risk Management (Record Retention, Data Privacy).
What's on Offer
Leadership position in Information & Cyber Risk Management with a Multinational Bank for their captive setup in Pune supporting Global Technology Operations.