Director - HR (Fast Growing MNC Shared Services Set Up)
Excellent opportunity to work with fast growing set up of Large MNC
Leadership role driving people strategies to foster organization growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC driving innovation in healthcare and life sciences space for over 50 years.
The company is fast growing their shared services set up and is looking to hire a HR Leader with prior experience managing HR in a leadership role with other reputed MNC captives/ITeS firms.
Reporting into country head, you will work very closely with the global stakeholders and business heads to drive organization culture and foster growth. You will also be responsible for:
- Driving the development and implementation of organizational strategy in areas like leadership coaching, performance management, talent management and succession planning.
- Creating workforce strategy, policies and managing HR operations. Provide employee relations guidelines and help to improve the overall manager-employee relationships.
- Creating an employer brand for the organization both internally and externally to make the organziation an employer of choice for high-end niche talent.
- Working as a strategic partner to business leaders, integrating and embodying organization values.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a well acclaimed, ambitious HR leader to be part of growth journey of the organizations.
Client will prefer a diversity HR leader with experience of managing HR for a shared services site of atleast 1000+ for a reputed MNC. Ideal candidate will come with:
- Atleast 15 years experience in HR post MBA from a Tier-1 institute (Indian/Global) is a must.
- Prior experience working with reputed MNC set-ups in progressively increasing leaderships roles.
- Experience working as a HR Business Partner, Leadership Development, HR Operations etc.
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills.
- Well networked and respected in the local HR community.
What's on Offer
It's an excellent opportunity to work with a reputed MNC in their fast growing set up in a leadership role working closely with the global teams.