Director Finance / CFO (Financial Services)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Multinational Bank with their captives setup in multiple locations within India supporting Global Operations in Finance, Risk, Middle Office, Technology & Operations. They are now looking to hire a tenured Finance professional to join them as a CFO for the India entity.
Reporting to the Head of Shared Services India as well as functionally reporting onshore, your key responsibilities will include:
- Led Strategic Programs including strategic cost optimization projects .
- Business Partnership and Stakeholder management: Ensuring strategic finance partnership with India management and global stakeholders across the diverse business. verticals on strategic planning; budgeting & forecasting; insightful and analytical management reporting; strategic cost management (chair of cost committee); cost allocations; commercial, business and investment decisions.
- Financial Control and Treasury: Ensure robust financial controls; finalization of accounts; statutory & tax audit; ensuring effective banking arrangements, receivables & fixed assets management; working capital and foreign exchange management.
- Tax, Legal and Statutory compliance: Provide support and advice to businesses on local statutory laws, Tax and Transfer Pricing implications; compliance with the companies policies and local Statutes & Acts; ensure Legal & Company Secretariat support & advice and robust legal entity Board and Corporate Governance.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified CA with 20+ years of experience within the Financial Services industry with practical knowledge and experience of Indian legal entity and regulatory requirements, at a Finance Director level
- Strong technical skills across a broad range of finance domains, including financial accounting, budgeting, forecasting, planning & analysis, treasury and cash flow management and tax
- Ability to articulate the overall strategy and proven track record of strategic and tactical implementation
- Strong knowledge and understanding of regulatory matters and regulatory issues affecting the banking sector
- Strong communicator with individuals and teams, capable of maintaining business relationships at all levels, including senior executives, within a changing and fast moving environment.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a Multinational Bank in a leadership position for their legal entity in India as the Head of Finance.