- Lead the Engineering Fuction, building new products and expanding existing ones
- Work on driving scalability throughout the product portfolio
About Our Client
The client is an invite-only private & secure professional network for medical professionals. Professionals use this platform to find, connect, chat & collaborate with trusted peers and professionals over a secure mobile platform. The platform allows connections with other professionals, have private 1:1 discussion, share & Tag content, cases, and best practices. Groups drive collaboration between multiple professionals coming together based on specialization, interests & associations.
- As a Senior Member of the team the incumbent will be responsible for leading the engineering
function, continuously upgrading the existing product offerings and drive scalability of the various
- Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team.
- Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about
improving the technology use are your responsibilities.
- You should have a strong technical competency & product development process experience.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Development leaders in developing product
visions and strategies.
- Define & drive implementation of long term technology vision for your product & team
- You will be the primary owner of the engineering team of your product and will also be responsible
for their growth and skill development.
- You will be responsible for resource planning, team building, & team review.
- Drive technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology from
Premium colleges (Tier-1 Institutes-IIT, BIT, DCE, DTU, Thapar, NIT's, VIT etc)
- Min 10+ Years of Experience with proven experience in leadership role
- In-depth knowledge of system architecture, design, and development
- Good exposure to AWS, Kafka, Solr, ELK, BigData, ETL
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to drive technology evaluations and provide direction to team
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the Product Development Lifecycle
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to drive engineering for a cutting-edge product at scale.
- Market competitive compensation with an attractive ESOPs plan.
- An excellent working environment.