- Opportunity to work in fast paced global organzation in mass communication
- Opportunty to work in closely with the top leadership
About Our Client
An American, company that invests in and operates a wide variety of businesses that use mass customisation to configure and produce small quantities of individually customised goods. Those products are sold to small businesses, graphic designers and consumers through several customer-facing brands, employing more than 10,000 people globally.
- Develop a technology road-map.
- Create a high-performance engineering environment, mentoring and developing managers and engineers in the team, and fostering a working environment where top technology talent is attracted, developed, and retained.
- Demonstrate strong technical skills and the ability to understand and work in complex functional areas, evaluating technical choices and providing guidance on technical architecture.
- Decide on appropriate technology choices for all our systems and components, including evaluating build vs. buy trade-offs.
- Ensure all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with our policies and objectives.
- Manage the overall technology budget and plan the strategic growth of the team.
- Be an excellent communicator both inside your organisation and with teams in other businesses.
The Successful Applicant
- BE/B-tech from top tier institute
- You have 10+ year's experience designing and developing software, with at least 5 years of that spent in technical leadership positions managing engineering teams.
- Someone who has worked with a start-up in a senior role. ( Mandatory )
- You have experience building highly scalable and distributed systems with an API-first micro-services approach and have command over Java or .NET.
- You have knowledge and experience of using cloud computing technologies such as AWS.
- You have a proven track record of leading and growing multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and identifying, developing, and retaining high-potential talent.
- Someone who has built products from scratch and managed software development at scale.
- Ability to work with global stakeholders and not order taker
- Maturity to engage and collaborate with senior business leaders
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to lead the entire technology team of a global organisation.
- Opportunity to work in fast paced global organisation in mass communication.