Function Head for EHS for Pan India Operations
Role with a global FMCG firm, based out of corporate HQ
About Our Client
Our client is a major FMCG brand, and one of the most recognisable names in the industry. They have a strong presence in the International as well as the Indian Market, and are a household brand globally. Currently, they are looking at recruiting a Director EHS, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the National Supply Chain Head, your key responsibilities will be:
- Developing Tactical EHS Plans for all BU's across India
- Ensuring that all BU's/Sites are compliant with EHS regulations as well as permit requirements.
- Interfacing with external authorities like Regulatory, Govt. Representatives etc.
- Setting budgets for EHS which may/may not fall outside regular Spend.
- Providing Leadership as well as Technical Support and guidance for all EHS related querries.
- Organizing and Participating in Job Hazard assessments, process safety audits etc. to keep EHS compliance at par with international standards.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- 10+ years of experience in EHS roles is a must.
- Prior experience of managing EHS in Foods/FMCG space is preferable.
- Total Work Experience anywhere between 15-20 years.
- You should have a B.Sc/B.Tech/B.Pharma degree. Additional Master's Degree in Engineering/Sciences/Management is a plus.
- The client is looking for someone with excellent technical skills, and the ability to lead large teams - thereby driving business results. You will possess excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a great brand to be associated with, and would definitely add to your profile. Moreover, their production facility falls within Delhi NCR hence minimal relative travel associated. Along with this, our client is ready to offer an appropriate compensation.