- Global MNC
- Leadership Role
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global MNC, a retail sports giant, based out of Gurgaon location.
- Configures, and administers AWS cloud computing technologies, infrastructure, and applications to meet the organizations requirements with a focus on Operations.
- Assists and supports the design, deployment, management, and operation of scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems in the cloud by working directly with the stakeholders
- Lead and perform the installation and configuration of cloud management applications
- Develops, and designs software automation and scripts to orchestrate cloud and virtualization
- Identifies, manages and resolves cloud computing security risks and implements best practices as applied within a cloud environment
- You will focus on helping migrate applications to AWS cloud
- You will understand the full E2E process along with InfraOps, DevOps, SecOps.
The Successful Applicant
- Has minimum 15 years of experience of Software Engineering IT experience with at least 3 years of hands-on experience in Amazon AWS
- Required knowledge in AWS Cloud with experience in EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront, SNS, Lambda, Autoscaling, Kubernetes, Docker & IAM amongst others
- Hands-on experience of setting up environments in cloud with infra as code and devops as code
- Highly proficient understanding of AWS Cloud Platform and AWS service offerings
- Highly proficient understanding of virtualization technologies: Server, Storage, Networking
- Highly proficient understanding in scripting languages, and software and infrastructure automation skills
- Strong understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be a part of the leading Global MNC
- Leadership role