Lead Engineering for a leading American MNC
Liaise with senior management team directly
About Our Client
Our client is an American MNC in building & construction Industry, having a diversified product portfolio. They are a company driven by values and are considered one of the best employers. The company is well established and have plans to further accelerate its growth in India.
Reporting to Director- Engineering, you will be responsible for the below:
- Lead and guide the creation of Engineering Designs from Industrial Designs
- lead the Product Engineering teams through the Product development through various tools & techniques
- Delivering new product development projects as per cost and delivery targets
- Establish, track, and report on Cost, Quality and Delivery matrices of Product Engineering and ensure optimal use of resources
- Leads the development of technical innovations for significant business impact
- Lead and guide the development of Migration SKUs at Plant or at Suppliers
- Lead and participate in manufacturing reviews, tooling reviews, tool development ,Product Validation
- Lead and participate in Supplier audits and Quality Systems
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Mechanical Engineer/ Automotive Engineer with at least 12-15 years of relevant experience in Automotive, White Goods or HVAC Industry across 3 aspects- Fluid Flow, Mechanical Design & New Product Development. You should have at-least 5-10 years of experience in leading New Product Development. Furthermore, you must be someone with excellent knowledge of Quality & Manufacturing processes.
From soft skills perspective, you must be someone who is a people's person, takes the team along and is able to handle workload, manpower, resources fluctuations. I need someone who lives & breathes Engineering.
What's on Offer
You will have an opportunity to lead Engineering with one of the preferred employers in building & construction industry.