- Chance to be part of a global organisation
- Chance to be part of a very diverse and fast paced team
About Our Client
The client is one of the worlds leading logistics and transportation company.
- Build a team of data engineers, decision scientists, ML engineers, data analysts and visualization specialists to help uncover actionable insights from big data to address business challenges and opportunities
- Create powerful and compelling stories to articulate the insights and value in a simple to understand language to senior level stakeholders
- Develop new service offerings leveraging big data analytics. Generate ideas for exploratory analysis to shape future projects and provide recommendations for actions
- Responsible for providing direction, mentorship and guidance to a team of data scientists and ML engineers to enable their professional and technical development
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in Agile project execution
- Expert in using analytically oriented languages such as Python or R
- Experience in handling large and complex datasets in big data/ cloud environment
- Expertise in developing and customizing ML algorithms and application to solve business problems
- Expereience in Cloud stack will be an advantage (gcp, azure, aws)
What's on Offer
Chance to be part of a global organisation working on newer tech stack and cracking even newer problem statements.