- Own every aspect of service availability and business continuity
- Work with a responsible, liberal and creative mindset building scalable products
About Our Client
Our client is a big player in the Indian start up space with tens of millions of transactions on their platforms. They have received multiple rounds of funding, including from Sequoia, SIG Global and Toyota. The client is a leader within its space and aims to make a difference in people's lives by offering seamless solutions offering a great product experience.
Reporting into Team lead and will be responsible for:
- Work as a Data Engineer in the Data Warehousing team
- Work alongside other back-end, data and front-end engineers to provide simple solutions to the complex problems
- Responsible for the architecture, design and development of data warehousing platform
- Build and maintain ETL pipelines and own quality for various data flows
The Successful Applicant
To be successful as Data Engineer, you to have 3+ years of experience with competencies in data warehousing, data architecture, data modelling, postgreSQL, Python and pandas, ETL pipelines and tools such as Azkaban, Luigi, Pinball or Airflow, distributed message queues such as Kafka and Amazon AWS Redshift.
What's on Offer
Based in Gurgaon, work for a leading start-up in its space with an opportunity to build and maintain a software platform used by millions