- Working for a reputed organisation in Financial Services having global presence
- Good Pay
About Our Client
Our Client is a reputed organisation in Financial services with multiple offices across globe and provides credit platform that is used by number of leading banks and financial institutions
- To implement, develop and run new data analytics strategy and capability for the third line of defence.
- Through the use of data analytics, plan, execute and report all IT, Operations, Transformation (incl. Automation and Digitisation) open risks for the organisation
- Provide independent assurance to senior management that the infrastructure and digital transformation initiatives (incl. non-IT) are fit for purpose to allow the organisation safely deliver best-in-class services to all its customers.
- Manage all data analytics audit activities. Take ownership of the configuration, implementation, staff training and delivery of a Governance, Risk and Controls system
- Develop a data analytics strategy to be approved by the Board Audit Committee in 2021 and implement the same
- Continuously improve the audit methodology which suits the highly technical, disruptive, global, and fast-moving environment
- Assess resource requirements and develop the right pool of skills (internal and external) to deliver the audit plan
- Deliver the annual audit plan: audits to be delivered alone and others in partnership with the existing audit team
- Train oneself and mentor the audit team on all relevant areas of IT and Transformation audits
- Deliver internal and external certification audits
- Execute ITGC, application, technology, Cyber and Cloud security audits with the rest of the internal audit team and co-source consultants as relevant
- Deliver transformation audits powered by automation using new age technologies incl. BPM, RPA, RDA, Machine Learning and AI -Manage ISO27001, Cloud Security and other external certification audits
The Successful Applicant
Someone who can demonstrate knowledge and experience of:
a. Data analytics roll-out in regulated financial services.
b. Platform as a Service and Cloud controls in the AWS and Azure environments (e.g. Virtual Private Clouds)
c. General IT controls e.g. logical access, application change management, disaster recovery
A tenacious and proactive internal auditor; a go-getter who acts independently to produce deliverables on time and with extremely high-quality outputs
What's on Offer
Working for a reputed organisation in Financial Services having global presence and Good Pay