CTO/Head of Engineering
Role of high visibility, reporting to the CIO
Create a technology roadmap for the organization
About Our Client
Our Client is a fast growing e-commerce platform for luxury fashion. We are looking for a CTO to head the Technology Platform. The position is based out of Mumbai.
- Build a Technology team that will be responsible for full stack of development, data and analytics.
- Providing technical direction & guidance to the Product and Engineering Team. Helping them in building the team, setting up the KRAs, policies & processes.
- Building data sanity module to ensure data consistency. Capture and collate data across clickstreams, impressions and databases like mongo and MySQL in to a data warehouse.
- Use the above data to generate relevant business dashboards that help in key business decisions.
- Designing and implementing a product note for automating information flow across various departments.
- Integrating APIs with key business service provides to aid seamless flow of information across all channels.
- Developing Technology Architecture that improves key website parameters and is robust for further scale-up.
- Work in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Use Machine Learning to build product recommendation engines, personalize website pages/ product widgets.
The Successful Applicant
- 10-15 years of experience in hands-on technical management. At least 1-3 years of experience in Engineering team in an e-commerce set-up.
- B.Tech in Computer Science from Tier 1 college.
- Tech expertise in Open Source/ PHP, My SQL, Java, JS, HTML, CSS3, Cloud Platform, Integration, Big Data
- Skills: ios, my sql, jquery, java, html, cloud platform, big data.
- Multitasking ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment under pressure.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms.