- Work in the fast growing EdTech industry building products at scale
- Work in a stable EdTech setup backed by an Indian conglomerate
About Our Client
The client offers a premium learning experience offering industry-relevant programs and world-class partnerships,
to create the change-makers of tomorrow. The client is a part of a diversified $5B Indian conglomerate with
primary interests and operations in automotive manufacturing, financing, renewable energy, electronics manufacturing, and education.
- Translate business needs and strategy to technology vision and requirements.
- Build a world-class team of engineers, inspire them, and create a strong engineering culture within the
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs.
- Responsible for delivering high-quality software products, on time, and within budget.
- Collaborate & work with Product and Business Leads to develop a long-term product plan, products,
and manage the release planning cycles for all products.
- Manage and optimize infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets.
- Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence.
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each.
- Track, analyze, and monitor technology performance metrics.
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture.
- Provide thought leadership, innovation, and engineering outlook.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors or master's degree in mathematics, science computer science, or related field from a Tier 1
- 15+ years working in a technological role.
- 5 years of managerial/leadership experience.
- Building end-user applications and platforms at scale
- Strong decision-making skills, metric-driven operations, and ability to motivate and maximize productivity in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of various development practices and programming languages
- Ability to work with multiple levels in the organisation with key business stakeholders.
- Should have awareness of best practices for software development.
- Should be keen around delivering top-notch products..
What's on Offer
- Be a part of a dynamic, innovative, and high growth EdTech company from one of the largest business houses in India
- Market leading compensation and benefits