- Opportunity to develop company strategy
- CTO position in a leading SaaS setup
About Our Client
The client is a global leader in cloud communications and are the world's largest messaging provider. They serve leading enterprises, which include 8 of the top 10 US technology companies. They have a strong presence in over 30 countries globally including the US and leading markets in Europe.
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Create company's technology strategy and communicate the same to key stakeholders
- Envision how different forms of technology will be used throughout the company.
- Manage technical resources and ensure they are geared towards technological development.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Mentor and guide engineering heads of all product lines in using technology profitably.
- Mentor and support Information Security Head to build and enhance data protection processes, prevent security breaches and keep client information confidential. Oversee IT Infrastructure and ensure functional / efficient system infrastructure.
- Monitor KPIs and budgets to assess technological performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience of working as a technology leader for an organization in B to B space.
- Strategic thinker, strong business acumen and excellent communication skills.
- 18-20 years experience with technology.
- BE / MBA from top tier institute
What's on Offer
- Opprtunity to lead the entire technology team of a global organization
- Be a keytechnology leader and work directly with the managing director