Corporate Sales - Luxury Retail - Delhi NCR - 5-6 years of exp
An exceptional opportunity to jump start your career for future leadership roles
Excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most reputed organizations globally and is amongst the industry leaders in Luxury Retail. It is a strong player in India as well and to fuel its growth further, its looking for a corporate sales professional to handle the vertical pan India.
Reporting to the sales head, You will be responsible:
- To identify and prioritize prospect base, develop customized proposals, finalize deals and maintain customer relationships to grow the direct, special and corporate sales channel and become the segment leader in the region.
- Develop relations with Key Accounts, Hotels, Embassies, Fleet owners and Leasing Companies directly in the assigned region. Enhance penetration levels primarily with Key Accounts and major Direct Sales business.
- Share proposal with customer, negotiate commercials and close the deal. Involve Director Sales and President in negotiations in case of significant volume deals.
- Identify customer segments (incl. estimate of segment growth) and develop financial products for different segment.
- Identify strategy and continuous adaptation of the same to exploit the untapped potential of the Corporate Sales Market in the region
- Continuously innovate ways to increase outreach and develop sales programs to grow the segment in the region.
- Work with various sales, after sales and finance teams to define and streamline processes for scaling up operations
The Successful Applicant
You will be an MBA with:
- Minimum 5/6 years of professional experience in high-end customer interaction roles.
- Experience or at least good understanding of retail business in the Luxury space would be beneficial.
- Sales generalist experience with good product knowledge and affinity.
- Understanding of business, market and competition.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of financial and statistical analysis.
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration for the right candidate.