Corporate Quality Head
Only candidates from F&B/Food Ingredients/Pharma industry should apply
Only candidates with 13+ years of experience in Quality Assurance should apply
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multi million dollar F&B MNC in Bangalore having multiple manufacturing locations across India region. They have export units as well in India. They are looking to hire a Corporate Quality Head based out of Bangalore.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director and managing a team of plant quality leads you will be responsible for:
- Designing Quality Systems, implementing them acorss the manufacturing locations and then driving it with rigour in the organization.
- Representing the company regarding all matters of quality while planning and supervising Quality System Audits (of the company as well as subcontractors and suppliers) and evaluating any necessary corrective actions.
- Managing and updating the Company Management Manual and supervising the definition and distribution of Company Procedures.
- Providing necessary assistance and technical expertise to other Company Units and to projects concerning matters of quality.
- Providing other units, responsible for analysing, defining and improving operating procedures and company processes, with the necessary back-up to implement the Quality System.
- Training all personnel about Quality System issues management and methodologies and implementing the necessary training Programs for Quality personnel.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are Post graduate/graduate in Food technology/Microbiology and related fields with at least 13 years of experience in the Quality function of an FMCG/Pharma/Food Ingredients company, preferably in a MNC environment. You should have strong communication skills, great leadership and team management skills and should be ready for the next challenging role in a growing organization.
What's on Offer
Good Working Culture
Good Work Life Balance