Overlook, Evaluate, and Monitor the entire operations for the company
Work closely with the Managing Director to drive the overall Company strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European Oil and Gas Engineering MNC and have been present in the subcontinent for more than a decade. They are looking for a Chief Operating Officer to be based out of Mumbai.
The incumbent will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for:
- Establish an overall vision and strategy for the country's business unit.
- Oversee, monitor, and evaluate the operation's performance.
- Direct the preparation of operating budgets and proposals for projects.
- Oversee the all projects, the operational aspects to ensure that all activities are completed on time and within budget and with minimal disruption to the organization's day-to-day operations.
- Coordinate and communicate development activities and priorities with all relevant departments to ensure successful completion of projects' objectives on time, every time.
- Lead, guide, evaluate, and develop a team of senior managers with operational responsibilities to ensure that the organization achieves it business objectives and complies with all relevant regulations and laws.
- Overall responsibility for end to end operations by providing internal leadership, managing the people, budgets and targets
- Support execution of the projects from recruitment, building frameworks, vendor onboarding and overall ownership of the projects
- Set, and monitor the performance of the country business unit against standards and targets in areas such as manufacturing and administration efficiency, cost control, sales revenue, legal compliance, and human resource management.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate should come with at least 15 years' experience, including 10-12 years in execution of operations, projects and leadership role experience with an MBA in Operations/Supply Chain and B.E (Mechanical/Chemical) degree a must for this role. The person must exhibit strong commercial and contractual awareness and excellent negotiation skills. Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with staff, clients and vendors are essential, also should have led a team of minimum 20 people.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with an International player that offers great prospects and competitive pay besides a healthy work life balance.