Consumer Insights - FMCG+Agency- 6+ yrs work exp
Opportunity to work as a Consumer Insight Manager
Ability to get fast track career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a well established organisation and one of the best employer's in this space. Well known for its product portfolio, our client is looking for a Consumer Insight Manager reporting to the Head of Marketing.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for Continuous (Retail Audit, Consumer Panel, Advertising Tracking) and all Consumer ad hoc researches (Qualitative & Quantitative) to enable market monitoring metrics and execution insights to propel growth of brands
- To partner innovation teams in launching new initiatives
- To partner market research agencies Like ACNielsen IMRB in using tools and techniques to do the above.
- To pioneer use of new techniques and models by developing or forming alliances with market research agencies to keep the brand ahead of other peers in this sphere
- Being the "Consumer Voice" in Brand / Category Forums
The Successful Applicant
You should be an MBA with an experience range of 6-10 years. An ideal candidate should have experience in both FMCG and Market research agency. Candidates with only agency background will not be considered by the client. S(He) should have a good understanding of consumer segmentation and brands. Candidate having some understanding of digital marketing will be preferred. An ideal candidate should have worked on premium brands and have the ability to think out of the box. You should have excellent communication skills and have experience in working with multi cultural teams.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to define brand strategy for a market leading brand.