- Opportunity to work with the Global Leader
- Opportunity to lead a unique project
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC with a multi-Billion-dollar revenue and has great plans going forward in India. They are a diverse group of down to earth, passionate and straightforward people. Their values guide their work and build an open and honest culture.
As a Construction Project Manager - Facades and Special features you will be expected to:
- Lead and manage all construction aspects of facade and special features of a specific building / retail project from start to finish to secure delivery of a safe, compliant, sustainable and innovative property solution based on business needs
- Ensuring projects are built to specification, to excellent quality standards, delivered on time and within budget
- Establish effective cooperation with all stakeholders and partners during project execution
- Manage and co-ordinate project installation teams ensuring all staff are fully trained and work is undertaken in line with safe working practices
- Secure that project budget estimates and time schedules are in place for input to investment approval purposes
- Secure that procurement, contractors, permits, budgets and cost follow up are in place for the project
- Ensure required and timely reporting to the steering bodies on the budget and project progress, following company processes and procedures
- Ensure that external partners, when needed, has up-to-date awareness and understanding of all construction frameworks, guidelines and initiatives issued by Group Real Estate
- Participate and contribute in the process of how to engage with designers and
contractors in the projects to continuously find cost efficient and innovative project delivery by
optimising the use of our partners and stakeholder's competence and knowledge into the projects
The Successful Applicant
Must come from a Facade background with excellent technical facade knowledge. Minimum 10 years in project management position with proven leadership skills and track record. Must have experience with premium / 5 star Hotel projects, large scale Shopping mall projects and/or large scale commercial IT parks. Should have the ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment and excel under pressure.
What's on Offer
Apart from the attractive remuneration, opportunity to execute the exciting vision and growth story that they have for the India Market.