Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Manufacturing MNC with global footprint
About Our Client
The client is listed on the NYSE and have a global footprint across countries with more than 26,000 employees. They are into the business of manufacturing and delivering fuel dispensing equipment.
The candidate will be required to to undertake the following reponsibilities:
- handle all global, 3rd party, statutory and regulatory compliance;
- draft various agreements and contracts;
- liase with the audit team; and
- handle other legal functions as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
1. Lawyers with hands-on experience to compliance management (global compliance, liaising with audit team, statutory compliance, regulatory requirements etc.) and contracts management (mostly drafting of contracts pertaining to the business line);
2. Post qualification requirement: 2 to 7 years;
3. Industry preference: Manufacturing, Oil and gas and automobiles; and
4. Good communication skills and a critical thinker.
What's on Offer
Ability to work in fast-paced global MNC.