Compensation & Benefits and Payroll Head- B2B Manufacturing MNC
Opportunity to work with leadership team and business
Autonomy to initiate and implement initiatives independently
About Our Client
Our client is a B2B MNC in the Chemicals space, looking at massive expansion and scale-up in India
* Create, maintain and ensure administrative procedures to support organisation in effective implementation of Compensation & benefits polices / procedures.
* Ensure up-to-date and accurate information pertaining to employee costs, contract, benefits and pro-active communication on issues related to statutory, tax compliance from meeting desired expectation and ensuring timelines
* Design and conduct periodic surveys on compensation and benefits, analyse information and provide detailed recommendations to Country Head HR for possible implementation based on business needs.
* Coordinate with all factories / offices for process payroll, wages and timely disbursement of all salaries in collaboration with the payroll vendor.
* Responsible for conducting analysis across organisation hierarchies and provide guidance to talent acquisition team on benchmarking, comparison of salary levels / Grades across functions . Position validation in comparison with external agencies on salary / benefits and providing proactive inputs in addressing potential gaps.
* Ensure error free Payroll input (Additions, deletions, deductions) validation of salary of existing employees for all locations including factories workers, new employees including incentive amount payable to sales personnel by effective Liaising with payroll agency to ensure on-time accurate disbursement of salaries and continuous improvement of services and standards as per agreed SLAs.
* Assist Country Head HR in C&B benchmarking and survey design, administration and analysis.
* Ensure and administer timely pay-outs with regard to PF/ESI/ LWF Payment and complete documentation.
* Conduct periodic reviews and constant validation of payroll service providers in ensuring quality service deliverables as per agreed SLAs at lowest optimal cost.
* Continuous benchmark of industry practices on compensation & benefits and provide recommendations to country Head HR.
* Coordinate and support internal / external audits on various finance related activities and providing timely inputs to finance ensuring complete confidentiality.
* Champion and articulate innovations and improvements pertaining to systems and processes connected with compensation & Benefits.
* Attendance and leave management and personal records of employees - champion system improvement and access on leave and attendance management across locations
* Responsible for calculating and processing of exit formalities in collaboration with Talent Acquisition
Manager based on exit procedures and completing the Payment cycle as part of F&F settlement.
* Responsible for end to end disbursement of salaries / wages through effective coordination with HR/IR
managers / HR / Admin officers across locations for all payroll related inputs with regard to Salaries /
wages, OT hours and deductions and validate the same for timely payment of wages / salaries
through 3rd party payroll service provider.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate comes with a background in leading C&B and Payroll for a multi-site manufacturing setup
Strong experience in handling HR Operations is good to have
Must be very strong in setting up processes, compliance with statutory requirements and payroll management
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity for someone looking to Head C&B for a MNC and managing scale-up during a phase of growth