Global MNC - looking for a Company Secretary
Opportunity to the part of a global MNC
About Our Client
The client is a global leading consumer durable company
- Providing insight, analysis and recommendation to the CEO, CFO, COO, Group Head Legal & the management team related to all secretarial and compliance developments.
- Convene, prepare agenda, board meeting material and conduct the meetings of the Board of Directors and Shareholders. Co-ordination with group companies for Corporate Governance requirements.
- Obtain necessary statutory licences and maintain Statutory Registers as required under Companies Act, 2013.
- Filing of various forms / documents/returns as required under the provisions of the Company Law with Ministry of Corporate Affairs / other statutory bodies
- Coordination with cross functional teams (within and outside the India) to provide corporate documents, authorities and other necessary reports as may be required by various regulatory applications.
- Handle secretarial responsibilities for all mergers, amalgamations, acquisitions and setting up companies in India and abroad.
- Foreign Direct Investments, FEMA and RBI related compliance/norms for foreign equity participation, debts and corporate guarantee, foreign investments and foreign subsidiaries etc.
- Responsible for Board Meetings & Committee Meetings (Audit Committee, AGM, EGM, Committee of Directors, etc.) across entities.
The Successful Applicant
- Good communication skills
- Team management skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and work under strict deadlines
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to be a part a global MNC