INR3,000,000 - INR4,000,000
Corporate Laws, Board Meetings
About Our Client
A leading MNC.
- To support the Board of Directors in adhering to "best in class" Corporate Governance in accordance with the Companies Act, 2013.
- Convening, prepare agenda, board meeting material and conduct the meetings of the Board of Directors and Shareholders.
- Co-ordination with group / associate companies for Corporate Governance requirements.
- Obtain necessary statutory licences and maintain Statutory Registers as required under Companies Act, 2013.
- Statutory reporting and documentation for and on behalf of the Company including Agenda and Minutes of the Meeting.
- Filing of various forms / documents/returns as required under the provisions of the Company Law with Ministry of Corporate Affairs / other statutory bodies
- Coordination with cross functional teams to provide corporate documents, authorities and other necessary reports as may be required by various regulatory applications.
- Ensure the right set of information is available to the board of directors to enable decision making
- Adhoc analysis on Finance/Business/Legal aspects and proactively include this as part of board discussion
- Preparation of Quarterly / Periodic Board Decks / presentation material including Financial Analytics and key parameters for discussion at the Company's Board Meetings.
- Preparation of Annual Report including Director's Report and Corporate Governance Report of the Company.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate must have:-
- ACS (Additional qualifications of CA or ICWA or Legal preferred) with 8+ years of experience.
- Experience in a multinational company will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) is an important requirement.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to work with an MNC in Chennai.