Company Secreterial Activities
About Our Client
Michael Page International is one of the world's leading specialist recruitment consultancies with a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service. Operating in 156 offices across 35 countries worldwide, we have over 35 years experience in providing tailored professional recruitment solutions for international and local companies.
You will be responsible for
- Compliance with all statutory and legal compliance applicable to Indian company involving foreign shareholders
- Preparation of all statutory registers, forms, certificates etc. as required under various Acts and regulations
- Preparation and filing of annual returns, forms certificates etc.
- Preparation of notices, agendas and minutes with respect to all board meetings including the annual general meeting;Filing of returns, applications, documents, notices etc. with the Registrar of Companies.
- Preparation of documentation and appropriate filing in respect of any changes to directors, registered office of the company etc.
- Providing general advice with regard to corporate secretarial practice;
- Good knowledge of Indian Companies Act 2013 and related legal regulations like Industrial Disputes Act, Income Tax Act, SEBI, Environmental laws, Foreign Exchange Management Act Have good relationship with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) and other statutory authorises as may be required under various legal provisions.
The Successful Applicant
Candidate should be a qualified company secretary enrolled with the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. It is essential that the candidate is able to demonstrate a minimum of 4 to 5 years of relevant and recent experience (preferably with multinational companies). In addition it is highly desirable that the successful candidate is adept at working with various stakeholders; has good time management skills and has the ability to cope with a fast paced environment. The successful candidate should demonstrate:
- The ability and confidence to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with colleagues and all levels of management.
- The ability to analyse problems rigorously and from all angles, showing sound practical judgement.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- An excellent attitude to team working
What's on Offer
The role offers a comprehensive coverage of company secretarial role. We offer competitive package for the right individual.