About Our Client
Our client is a leading general insurance player and has huge global expansion plans
- Enhance process improvement and drive digital solutions / strategies
- Establish strategies and design the implementation plans for the Technology team (including application, infrastructure and operation)
- Set up best practice, policies and procedures to comply with the statutory requirements
- Oversee IT operation, support, architecture, application development and service management
- Propose key IT projects and provide recommendation on the best approaches on various actions and resources management etc.
- Setting company technical vision and leading company's technological development.
- Lead the software development and integration from a digitization perspective - mobile app, payment gateways.
- Consolidate technology platforms and create plans for each revenue streams.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Oversee all system design; supervise system infrastructure/ architecture to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Strategic and tactical planning, product development and coordination of IT processes, systems and resources - Aligning with business team to standardize and automate the current and new business requirements and processes.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
The Successful Applicant
Work experience - 15-18 years of work experience
UG : B.Tech/B.E. - IT/Computer Science
University : IIT/NIT/Bits Pilani/NSIT
Hands on : Agile Methodology, Led various technology transformation projects
What's on Offer
You will be working in a setup which is all set to write their growth story. You will get to be a part of an expanding setup and get high visibility with global stakeholders.