- Head Engineering for a fast growing FinTech Startup
- Developing products at a huge scale for International Markets
About Our Client
The client is an alternate lending startup with a mission to enable seamless access to financial services for a large section of the world who don't have access to conventional banking products or simply don't find services from formal institutions relevant for their needs. They leverage technology to curate user behaviour through rapid iterations of digital products and services and bring deep analytical insights using AI and machine learning to make impactful decisions on a loan portfolio.
- Build additional platform services to enable cutting edge lending ecosystems in different emerging markets
Should help enhance the current codebase to enable creation, deployment and maintenance of digital applications to originate customers for loans and maintain their loan life cycle.
He/She must be able to scale operations while reducing the cost of deployment, maintenance and operations while leveraging partnerships / frameworks that provide a strategic advantage.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of overall experience with startup experience highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in leading and building teams
- Should be willing to be hands on with technology even in a CTO role
- Experience with modern, contemporary tech stacks (nodeJS/Python/Java/Ruby/Go etc.)
- Frequent contributor to open source
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in an excellent cultural environment, creating global products to make a social impact.