Chief Strategy Officer
An excellent opportunity to work with an International player
Work alongside India CEO and be a part of exciting growth story
About Our Client
Our client is a listed MNC, who is a Market Leader in niche and Heavy Engineering Components with application across sectors, like Oil & Gas/Power, White goods , automotive etc. They are looking for a Chief Strategy Officer to be based out of their Corporate Office in Pune
Reporting into the CEO, you will be responsible for:
* Leading the development of the strategic plan/framework for the organization, and the detailed current year operating plan, while adhering to direction set by the MD. This includes formalizing and leading the strategic planning process, focusing on long term trends and outlook, and competitive intelligence.
* Facilitating the execution of the strategy by working collaboratively with the other Executive Team members and ensuring that the strategy is communicated and easily understood by all throughout the organization. Ensures that strategic actions are completed at various levels to achieve desired results.
* Ensuring that appropriate metrics are in place to measure performance and progress towards strategic goals.
* Acting as a key advisor to MD on critical changes in the competitive landscape, global marketplace and external business environment
* Engaging with external business and industry experts to learn and influence business strategies, constantly remaining alert and forward-thinking about opportunities and risks in the industry.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are an Engineer + MBA (Premium Institute), who will come with at least 8 years of total experience out of which recent experience should be in core Manufacturing Setups, focusing on Strategy Development. You should have experience of Industry & Consulting mix. You should possess good communication and interpersonal skills. You should have a results driven and collaborative approach and an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint .
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with an International player alongside India CEO and be a part of exciting growth story and contributing to company's strategy formulation.