Chief Operating Officer - Specialty Chemicals Company
Only candidates experienced in handling multiple plant operations should apply
Only candidates experienced in handling an integrated supply chain should apply
About Our Client
Our client is 1400+ CR speciality chemicals manufacturing company based out of Mumbai. They are on a journey of rapid growth and the ambition is to double its revenue in the next 3 - 4 years. They plan on concentrating their efforts to consolidate their position domestically and grow exports across important & untapped market. To attain this target, they are looking at bringing on board a Chief Operating Officer who will be responsible for heading the integrated supply chain.
This position reports to the CEO and supervises more than 60% of the organization's workforce. The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Participating in setting direction for the company and contribute to corporate brand equity.
- Setting the direction for the Integrated Supply Chain from a long-term perspective. Evolve and deploy strategy for each sub function based on an in-depth understanding of current ways of working and world class standards that needs to be achieved
- Providing input to strategic and annual business plan for the organization
- Delivering business results along the financial, customer, capability and process objectives delineated for the Business
- Identifying opportunities and build strategic relationships with key suppliers
- Overseeing task accomplishment of the cross- functional team in terms of outputs/ deliverables and processes.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must be a Chemical Engineer with an MBA degree from a top-tier university or college. He/She must have 15 to 20 years experience with at least 10 years in the chemical space and 5 years in people leadership positions.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to be a part of a meritocratic environment with strong level of independence to drive the company forward besides working with the board on key strategic initiatives.