Chief Marketing Officer
A brilliant opportunity and a challenge to be in a National Level Role
A once in a life time opportunity to Head Marketing for a Fin-tech company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading names in the fin - tech industry. They are an online marketplace that gives consumers access to customized rate quotes on loans, credit cards or personal finance products such as insurance policies, bank loans and credit card offers. They offer their services through web and mobile platforms, through which consumers can search for offers, compare, and customize it. They are the world's first neutral online marketplace for instant customised rate quotes on loans, credit cards and insurance products.
- Build and manage the brand marketing function and be responsible to make our client's platform the most trusted brand in its space with highest name recall and dominant marketplace for delivering instant financial services across banking, insurance and investments
- Strategize, develop and execute multi -channel brand marketing and promotional programs that support brand ethos.
- Manage ATL, BTL, onsite creative and campaign management activities to drive brand
- Strong understanding of brand building and its impact on business P&L
- Deep consumer orientation marketing, digital marketing, brand building, promotional, strategize
- Drive scale-up to 50 million visitors per month with a 100 member team in Bangalore managing brand, social, performance, SEO and partnerships.
- Increase revenue generation.
- Prepare overall marketing strategy
- Knowledge of Conventional and Modern day Strategies of Marketing.
- Ability to envisage better and newer avenues for Promotions.
- Prior Experience of Brand Building.
The Successful Applicant
- The incumbent should preferably be from a Pedigree MBA/ Engineering institution from India/ abroad
- Experience: 15+ years with minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience across digital marketing as well as B2C sales experience
- Leadership experience at "next gen," high-growth, e - commerce company
- Proven track record of building a fast growing, cutting-edge marketing organization and a strong, dominant consumer brand
- Must be someone who is really excited by a challenge i.e. a person who enjoys the entrepreneurial atmosphere of a small company, but has been through the experience of scaling up an enterprise to significant organization size and revenues. Experience working in a dynamic (i.e. "startup") environment is strongly preferred
- The CMO will have an understanding of a wide range of customer acquisition methods, including SEM, SEO, Retail, Email, Viral, Social, Print, Direct Response TV/Radio, Deals, and Promotions, inbound sales
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders
- Professional demeanour, problem-solving ability, and possess good communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Unmatched compensation and an unmatched challenge to prove your mettle